Pages

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Live Traffic Feed

It's funny for me that I installed a live traffic feed in my blog when I don't really attract that much visitor.  The few people that visit my blog I'd like to say thank you very much for taking the time.  I'm not really expecting to have a lot of visitor.  When I started this blog, I have no major goals than just to have my own place in the web where I can say what I want to say about anything and nothing and be completely incognito.  But for the few people that stumble upon my piece of web space, I'd like to know where they are from :)

Anyway, if you want to have one of your own, it's really really easy to install.  just check out the right side of my blog and scroll down till you see my live traffic feed widget.  You'll see a link there that says "Get Feedjit Now".  Click on it and it will redirect you to the website.  Follow the instruction there and you'll have your very own live traffic feed.  I assure you, it's really very easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...