Pages

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Diet Time for the Cat

I think I may have been overfeeding my cat.  Earlier, an acquaintance ( I secretly call him snoop because he looks like snoop dog hehe) asked if my cat was pregnant.  First of all, my cat is NOT pregnant and second of all, my cat is a HE!  I politely told him my cat is a dude and he laughed a little.  After he left, I sort of went into a flashback mode.  I kept thinking of the amount of cat food I feed him like more than 3 times a day.  Then those times wherein he'd have a hard time leaping from floor to window.  He'd have those 2 front paws on the window sill and his lower body dangling while he was struggling to get the other 2 paws in the window.  I always laugh when I see him do that.  The most alarming and also the cutest would be when he'd wake me up as early as 6 in the morning to remind me that he's hungry.

I told my bf about it and he said he's been telling me that our cat needs to diet.  So I'm thinking maybe it is time to get my cat in a diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...