I intended to attend PM's son's christening but the weather wasn't cooperating and a storm decided to stop by. It's been raining since Saturday and Sunday last night we had a black out. We had power back today at noon. I really wanted to go but even if we went ahead and ignore the heavy rains it wouldn't be possible. My bf had a temp Sunday morning. Saturday night was raining hard and flooded the area where he works. The flood was up to his chest. I don't know why he walked home that night. All he said was that he wanted to come home. The next morning, he had a 39C temp. He's getting better now. He can breathe through his nose again. Anyway, I'm waiting for the weather to be ok again so I can give PM's son's gift. I also can't wait to start jogging.