Pages

Saturday, July 7, 2012

DIY Air Freshener



I have been dying to try the DIY room air freshner that I read from here. One of the owner's website is named Lauren. She showed how easy it was to make it so I made my own!  Here's what we need to do:



GATHER supplies: a container / baking soda / essential oils


CLEAN and DRY your container then pour 1/4 plastic cup full of baking soda.

I have so many plastic cups that's why I used plastic rather than a glass container.



POUR a couple drops of your preferred essential oils. In my case, it was about 12 drops of eucalyptus oil.

I was sick last week and as it turns out, eucalyptus was really good for a clogged nose.


COVER with lid and there you have it your homemade air freshener.


There were days when I got tired of the eucalyptus scent so what I did was cover the hole with a sticker (you can also use a scotch tape). When I started missing the eucalyptus scent, I just peeled off the sticker. There was this one time I thought the scent was gone but it turns out you only need to shake the cup from time to time.


Lauren promised it would be the easiest thing to do and she was right!  I'm keeping this in my blog so I would never forget how to do it.  Thank you Lauren for sharing this to us.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...