Pages

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Old Puzzle Mats Turned as Trash Bins

  



Going over the contents of the demolished apartment, I chanced upon a few puzzle mats that my niece and nephew used to enjoy playing with.  There used to be 40 or so pieces when they were 3 and 2 years old.  As always, I felt bad throwing them away: First because they are in good shape and second because they are made of rubber therefor non biodegradable.  I couldn't use them as mats because there were only a few left.  I played with them for a while until I decided to connect them into triangles.




Easy eh?




Then I just place a plastic bag inside.  I have loads of plastic bags hidden in storage that I have no idea what to use for.  I guess you can make a square but my plastic bags can only fit in a triangle.  I made 4 triangles for paper, plastic, cans and dust.  I like sweeping the floor. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...