Pages

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Gail's SMS Request

I don't want to lose this:


From Gail [8/14/2012   16:22]:
(my name) pls nclude dad in ur prayer.he is now confined at d hospital in london due to hemorrhage cause by stroke,hi blood pressure.  Half of his body is paralyzed.  Onel is in bataan,this is such a difficult time for me,for us.  I hope i could see you.

 My reply:
You and your family are always in my prayers. I'd  like to see you too but I don't think it'd be sooner.  I should let the typhoon pass first.  I'll talk to (bf) when he gets home tonight.  Don't worry too much.  I believe your dad is in very capable hands.  I'll see you as soon as I can.


Gail was with me when my dad was dying in the hospital.  It breaks my heart that I can't just leave everything behind and rush to her.  I can't leave without telling bf, he doesn't have his cellphone with him and our city is in typhoon signal number 1.  I don't think it'd be safe for me to travel in bad weather especially since our area is still flooded. 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...